Sunday - September 22, 2019
Wake County Commissioner to run for Congress
Written by Mike Raley   
Saturday, 20 August 2011 13:57

(RALEIGH) -- Former Raleigh mayor and current Wake County Commissioner Paul Coble says it's time to take on new challenges, and has thrown his hat into the ring for a seat in Congress.

Coble says he is the right man for the job. "I'm the guy with the track record. You can look at my votes, you can look at where I stood on positions, you can look to see that I have not waffled or changed with the shifting winds on issues that I believe in," he said.

Coble said he had already rung in 68 percent of the district in his previous races. He expects to spend $1.5 million on the primary.

Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 August 2011 12:00
 
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner

 

NCNN is a division of Curtis Network Group, Inc.
3012 Highwoods Blvd. - Suite 201 - Raleigh, NC 27604
Office/Sales: 919-790-9392 | Newsroom: 919-878-1724
Copyright © 2018 - Curtis Media Group, Inc.